The JDCA is pleased to provide this venue where sellers can list cars, parts and other miscellaneous items such as books, manuals, magazines and number plates. Similarly, buyers can purchase cars, parts and other miscellaneous items, such as books, manuals, magazines and number plates plus list items that they are seeking to purchase.
Not withstanding the above it is important to note that the JDCA is not involved in or party to any transaction between buyers and sellers and has no control over or make any representation regarding the capacity of owners to sell items or the capacity of buyers to buy items.
The JDCA offers no guarantees as to the ownership, provenance or history of items offered on this site and it is the buyer’s responsibility to make all necessary enquiries, investigations and relevant searches in relation to any listed vehicle including registration, ownership, any encumbrance or listing on any written off vehicle register or register of security interests including the Personal Property Securities Register or otherwise.
Sellers assume full responsibility for the content of each listing and the item offered including the accuracy of the information provided in the ads and the quality or safety of the items advertised. The details contained in each advertisement are supplied by the advertiser and are presented in good faith. Every effort is made to be accurate, but the JDCA gives no undertaking and accepts no liability with regard to any advertisement. Sellers agree to indemnify JDCA against any liability, loss, claim or demand if JDCA (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by a seller (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) of these terms and conditions.
In submitting an ad, the advertiser undertakes to: -
- Describe the advertised item accurately and ensure any photographs submitted to be of the item in its current condition.
- Comply with all State and Federal Laws.
- Not advertise any item to which the advertiser does not have legal title or the clear legal right to sell the item.
- Not advertise any item not located in Australia.
- Not submit or include any international contact numbers in the advertisement.
- Ensure all registered cars state the registration number in the ad and the date the registration expires. If the car is not currently registered or is on “Club” or “Historic” plates then both the VIN and engine number must be supplied.
- Ensure one of the photos supplied clearly shows the car’s numberplate or VIN.
- Remove the advertisement if:
- the advertised item is sold or withdrawn from sale; or
Ads for cars must also include: -
- Model details of the vehicle
- The year of manufacture
- Engine type and capacity
- Transmission type
- Body and upholstery Colours
- Odometer reading
- Contact name.
- At least one contact phone number; E-mail address is optional
- Where the car is located (eg Sydney, Central Coast, Wollongong)
- Finally a general description suitable for printing in the Australian Jaguar Driver magazine. This is your opportunity to detail any special points about your car.
Classified advertisements are free to JDCA Club members and members of ACJC affiliated clubs for private purposes and $25.00 to non-members.
JDCA Club Members must quote their membership number when submitting and ad.
Members of ACJC Affiliated Clubs must quote both their Club name and membership number when submitting and ad.
Advertisers should also refer to the How to Advertise page.
JDCA may at any time and, in its absolute discretion modify or amend these terms and conditions. Such modifications will be binding on you once displayed on this web site. You should regularly check the terms and conditions displayed on this web site.