Thinking of Joining the Jaguar Drivers Club of Australia?
Who can Join?
Membership is for owners of classic and modern Jaguar & Daimler vehicles and for those who have an interest in the marque or in the Club and its objectives. Membership includes spouse/ partner and (optionally) dependents under 21. Fee structure and the application form are at the end of this page.
What you'll get ?
Members enjoy a wide range of benefits.
- Each month members receive a 40-page full colour club magazine, The Australian Jaguar Driver, with details of upcoming activities, reports on past events, articles of interest, technical information and a classified section for pre-loved Jaguars & parts.
- Social activities include - day runs, dinners, barbecues, displays and visits to interesting scenic spots. The Club's Annual Display Day & Concours is normally in September and a National Rally is held every second year hosted in turn by the various State Jaguar Clubs.
- For those with a sporting interest there are a number of events, both serious and not so serious, for Jaguar drivers. These include navigation runs, an annual motorsport SuperSprint competition, Track and Training Days, plus Motorkhanas with driver instruction for junior members.
- Our Monthly General Meetings are held at the superb new Strathfield Golf Club, where members enjoy getting together over dinner and drinks before each meeting.
- Members have the option to subscribe to the commercially available national Jaguar Magazine at a discounted price.
- There is free access to the Club’s extensive library of books, manuals and DVDs.
- Quality, stylish, exclusive Jaguar Club regalia and merchandise are available for sale.
- A constantly updated website enables members to interact with all aspects of club life.
What is the cost of membership?
A Joining Fee of $55.00 is applicable to all new memberships, unless you are currently a member of another ACJC affiliated Jaguar Car Club in Australia.
The Annual Fee (including GST) is $120.00 which includes your spouse/partner and (optionally) dependents under 21.
The membership year runs from July 1 to June 30. However, people joining mid-financial year pay a pro-rata rate based on the quarter in which they join.
For an additional $39.95 you can receive the bi-monthly Jaguar Magazine (a 33% reduction on the subscription price and 39% reduction on the newsagent price). However, those joining in the pre-July period will pay $50 as they will receive additional copies.
Includes 2 family members at same address and any dependent under 21, and all issues of our club magazine, The Australian Jaguar Driver.
|Month of Application|
|Jaguar Magazine (optional)||$39.95||$30.00||$20.00||$50.00|
* When joining in April, May or June, your membership will run to June 30 the following year.
Application for Membership can be made by filling out the ONLINE FORM BELOW or by downloading, completing and mailing a form here.
Online Application Form
Personal Details (Required Fields *)
Payment Information (Required Fields*)
Thank you for completing an application to join the Jaguar Drivers Club of Australia.
Before we can finalise your membership, your application has to be approved by the Executive of the Club.
We shall put your name(s) forward and, once approved, notify you of your membership details along with information on how to access the Members Only Area of the club’s website.
We will then post your membership card and name badge(s) to the address given in your application. Name badge(s) will be ordered according to the details you have supplied.
If you wish to alter the name(s) on your badge(s) please contact us as soon as possible.
Nick and Virginia Jacques Membership Secretaries